Guide : Fit 2 Fat 2 Fit Diet – Inspiring and Rapid Weight…
Created by Drew Manning, personal trainer, Fit 2 Fat 2 Fit Diet is a spectacular fitness program which will change your perspective and will motivate you to attain fit and toned body. Drew has set an inspiring example in front of people by shedding massive sixty pounds from his body.
How Fit 2 Fat 2 Fit Diet Came Into Being?
Fit 2 Fat 2 Fit diet came into being as a result of internal impulse of a young man to help overweight people break their self-imposed inertia. Being an agile and sporty person, Drew always had well-toned body.
To show his empathy with overweight people, he first gained seventy five pounds in six months by eating unhealthy foods and by forbidding exercises. After gaining weight, he had target of dropping all those extra pounds. And by using his self-designed diet program, Drew transformed him again into same attractive and stunning man.
Workouts in FIT 2 Fat 2 Fit Diet
Fit 2 Fat 2 Fit Diet is healthy as well as inspirational diet program. Workouts have been made an integral part of it. You are recommended to practice workouts on daily basis.
Lazy and idle way of living makes your body gain weight and crash all your self-confidence and energy level. Workouts suggested by Drew in diet program are quite intense and strenuous. To give it a superb start, prefer making some modifications and begin by practicing easy and familiar workouts.
Stair climbing, hiking, swimming, jogging, walking etc. are some cardio workouts which don’t require you to hit gyms. You can comfortably do them on your own without being monitored by personal trainers.
Who Can Follow Fit 2 Fat 2 Fit Diet Plan?
Fit 2 Fat 2 Fit Diet program is suitable for all those overweight dieters who have lost all hopes of losing weight. Generally overweight people feel doomed to stay in same shape because they begin dwelling on defeated mentality. The diet program can work as a stepping stone for you through which you can overcome all the barriers and can attain ripped and toned body.
Common Mistake You Should Avoid
If you have overweight friends, siblings or relatives, you as a well-wisher can help them a lot in losing weight. There is one common mistake which you often do when you have obese friend or relative around you.
And that is, you try to motivate them by comparing them with other people. But by doing so, you actually prophesy obese and shabby future for them. This is not the right way to encourage them.
You rather can inspire them by making them an inseparable part of your social groups and by providing them extra love and care. You might feel astonished to know but obese people often are victims of stress and depression.
And due to these mental issues, they easily become soft target of terrible diseases such as diabetes, cardiac diseases etc. So, instead of degrading morals of obese people, boost their confidence and make them feel how amazing they are.
Some Healthy Tips
Here are some healthy tips which will help you in attaining trimmed body.
- High tech oriented life and rising use of computers, laptops has enhanced cognitive thinking in you. These equipment keep your mind busy but make your body immobile and slothful. So take frequent breaks at work, these breaks will refresh both your body and brain.
- Live a disciplined life and make it a rule that you won’t eat while driving, or watching TV, or sitting in front of computer, or very late at night. Prepare a time table and have your meals accordingly on time. Doing so will keep check on your unhealthy snacking habit which mostly is the main culprit responsible for making you obese.
- Money indeed is important to earn a comfortable life, but make sure that you are not skipping your sleeps in order to make money. You certainly are not earning money to make your body host of diseases first, and then spending the entire money in curing those diseases. Sleep comfortably and peacefully for eight to nine hours.
- Cut vegetables in fascinating shapes and use herbs and spices having enticing aroma. Pleased senses i.e eyes and ears of yours will arouse craving in you to eat them.
- Come out of your comfort zone. Nothing is impossible stands true in your case as well. You might have tried and failed several times in past, but know it, you are just one step away from your goal. So, keep endeavoring to reach your desired weight loss objective.
Drawbacks of Fit 2 Fat 2 Fit Diet
Though the diet program is result of arduous efforts made by Drew, but the diet program also has some pitfalls, let’s find out what they are.
- The diet solution is very restrictive in nature and has retrained consumption of several foods. Dieters are likely to feel highly bored and switch to their old diet regime.
- Exercises proposed in diet program are not just difficult and intense, but are also unfamiliar. Dieters might face great difficulty in practicing those workouts.
- Obesity has been ridiculed by Drew. He seems to completely overlook genetic factors responsible for obesity. Being genetically blessed, he retrieved same fabulous body by following strict diet and exercise regime. But all people are not as fortunate as he is.
Sample Meal Plan
Study shows, meals eaten very often make your metabolism function better. Drew understood this principle and that’s the reason he points up consumption of five to six small meals in a day. Let’s have a look at one of the sample meal plans of diet program.
You can have banana shake, peanut butter, hard-boiled egg, half cup granola etc. in your breakfast.
You can have skim mozzarella cheese, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds etc. in your morning snack.
You can have three cups mixed greens, quinoa, turkey breast, grilled salmon etc. in your lunch.
You can have low fat cottage cheese, toast of whole wheat bread, one cup hummus etc. in your afternoon snacks.
You can have roasted pork, steamed zucchini, steamed asparagus etc. in your dinner.