Guide : Lose One Pound a Day Diet – Rapid Weight Loss Plan
Developed by Rocco DiSpirito, renowned award winning chef, Lose one pound a day diet is a rapid weight loss Plan. Rocco himself attained slimmer and younger body with the use of his magnificent diet program. If you are trying to find some rapid weight loss plan, lose one pound a day is the right diet program for you. With the help of diet plan, you can shed seven pounds in seven days while still enjoying your favorite foods.
What is Lose One Pound a Day Diet Plan?
Lose one pound a day diet plan basically is a low calorie, low carb and high protein diet program. You will eat only good carbs such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains, beans etc. while moving along with the diet program. Instead of relying on long term and gradual weight loss, the diet solution believes in quick weight loss.
There are more chances of getting success in quick weight loss programs because when you see your reduced weight on daily basis, it motivates you and inspires you to continue with the diet program.
Two Phases of Lose One Pound a Day Diet Plan
Lose One Pound a Day Diet Plan will work on your body in two phases, let’s find out what these two phases are all about.
Having total duration of four weeks, phase one is the most restrictive and difficult phase of diet program. You will shed weight very swiftly in this phase. You need to stick to this phase until your desired weight loss objective is attained.
Your consumption will vary on weekdays and weekends. Whereas on weekdays, you are allowed to consume mere 850 calories, your calorie consumption on weekends will be 1200 calories. During first week of phase one, your body will be detoxified with the help of nutritious and healthy foods.
You are recommended to consume all meals of the day on time without any fail, even if you don’t feel hungry. That being said, breakfast is the most important meal of the day and you cannot afford to skip it at any cost.
Phase two which is maintenance phase will develop healthy eating habits in you. You will eat enormous high fiber foods such as fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds etc. in this phase.
How to Follow the Diet Plan
Should you wish to embark on the diet plan and don’t know how to start, you can begin slowly. Cut 500 calories from your diet in a day and continue the same diet regime for one week. As you get comfortable with low calorie diet, cut few more calories from your diet regime. In this way, you will able to make your body addicted to low calorie foods without facing negative or adverse impacts of low calorie diet such as headache, dizziness, restlessness etc.
Some Healthy Tips
Here come some healthy tips given by Rocco which will change your perspective about foods and will develop right attitude in you.
- Protein inevitably is vital for your body, but at the same time protein consumed in excess can cause energy crashes and several other problems. Your body requires 45 g of protein in a day, not more than that. So you have to make sure that you keep your protein portion small.
- Junk and processed foods are like trash for your body which get deposited in your body in the form of fats and toxins and give birth to different kinds of diseases. Refrain from them and inculcate more and more natural and organic foods in your diet.
- Avoid fruit juices or other beverages because despite being rich in calories, these beverages are not filling. Within short period of time, you will again start feeling hungry and will begin feeling like eating something to satisfy your appetite. Prefer drinking green tea and plenty of water in a day.
- Learn to eat in moderation. You are allowed to eat everything you wish, if you are capable of maintaining moderation in your eating habits. Eating in moderation is better than no eating because you don’t have to apply self-control which generally pokes you to consume those foods in excess.
- Engage you in mindful eating. Mindful eating will keep check on both your tendency of overeating and consumption of unhealthy foods. In addition to that, don’t eat while watching TV, or sitting in front of computer, or while doing any other work. You won’t even realize it and you will add a lot of calories into your body.
Benefits of Lose One Pound a Day Diet Plan
Lose one pound a day diet plan will provide numerous benefits to your body, let’s have a look at some of them.
- High fiber and antioxidant foods of diet program will flush harmful toxins out from your body and will rid your body not only from fat but also from several kinds of diseases.
- Specifically selected food items of diet program will stimulate growth of good bacteria in your body which further will work towards your total well-being, as these bacteria will save you from becoming victim of various kinds of food allergies.
- Foods such as yogurt, grapefruit etc. are given great emphasis by the diet program. These foods will rejuvenate your body and skin and will make you look younger and healthier.
- You will get rid of high blood pressure and high sugar level while going along with the diet program. Balanced diet of diet program will also provide you cure against several chronic diseases.
- There are sixty absolutely new and delicious recipes introduced by the diet program. Rocco has used five easily available ingredients in these recipes. These recipes are bound to enhance your culinary skills.
Sample Meal Plan
Let’s have a look at one of the sample meal plans of diet program.
You can have 30 g oats cooked in water with date added into it, one small apple, one pear, one pot of soy yogurt, green tea etc. in your breakfast.
You can have carrot, five Brazil nuts, half avocado, half grapefruit etc. in your morning snack.
You can have steamed vegetables with balsamic vinegar and splash of olive oil, carrots, beetroot, and two rye crisp breads topped with olive oil etc. in your lunch.
You can have one babybel, fresh fruits, green smoothie etc. in your afternoon snacks.
You can have spinach soup, baked sweet potato, steamed brown rice etc. in your dinner.