Rise and Shine Flow | Back Stories Core Power Yoga
Rise and Shine Flow makes you wake up and juice up with this standing warrior flow. We will tone and stretch our legs going through a variety of hip openers, rotations, extensions and chest openers.
All the Workouts of this Series:
This morning stretch and tone workout features the signature full body extension and outward rotation movements of this Series.
Let me know how this goes for you in the comment section down below.
To stay tuned and get new workout inspiration every week:
Core principles in our Back Stories Series are:
– lengthening rather than contracting
– engaging the whole body from the heel to the crown of the head
– pulling the shoulder blades down and towards the spine
– as I call it – tips of the shoulder blades kissing
– putting the shoulder girdle back in place by pulling the elbows out of the shoulder (just imagining)
– strong anchors in heel, tail bone and sitting bones
– free spine, neck and head
– open wings (arms)
Find all Back Stories Workouts here:
In Back Stories we take care of our neck, shoulders and back and practice self-love. We use work in extension and outward rotation to create length and space. The neck, back and shoulders open and release tension to gain more freedom. We increase mobility and range of motion.
All Back Stories workouts can be practiced without any need of equipment. I recommend using a soft floor, carpet or sticky mat for cushioning.
This is a home workout you can do anytime and anywhere.
My Social Links:
You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs.
#yogaflow #stretchandtone #morningflow