Guide : Neris and India’s Idiot-Proof Diet – Fat Loss for Idiots
Created by Neris Thomas and India Knight, Neris and India’s Idiot Proof Diet is a fabulous weight loss plan. Based on personal experience, the diet program is also eminent with name Fat Loss for Idiots. Frustrated with problem of obesity; both the authors designed their own diet plan and shed massive 140 pounds in a year.
What Neris and India’s Idiot Proof Diet?
Neris and India’s idiot proof diet plan is low carb, high fat and high protein diet program. Authors of diet program believe, life is the most precious gift of God, and we can admire it by living our life to the fullest. But mostly people, specifically women spend most of their lives while living in distress and self-pity.
They often compare themselves with other women, and find them standing nowhere in front of them. These negative feelings are the mainly responsible for prompting binge and compulsive eating in them. Should they change their perspective, they can ensure better life for them.
Who can Follow Neris and India’s Idiot Proof Diet?
Despite trying all other weight loss programs, if you still have not been able to lose weight, you certainly can go ahead with this diet program. The diet plan will pave your way to slender body by eliminating the root cause of it.
All those people who are victims of stress, depression and emotional eating can look forward to the diet plan as an effective tool to shed pounds. You will feel more poised while moving along with the diet plan because throughout the diet plan authors’ have shown their empathy with dieters. The diet solution is perfect fit for non-vegans because there are myriad animal foods recommended in the diet plan.
Three Phases of Neris and India’s Idiot Proof Diet
Neris and India’s idiot proof diet plan will work on your body in three phases; let’s have a look at these three phases.
Phase one which is the initial phase of diet program is full of limitations. You have to strictly abide by healthy foods and completely sweep away caffeine and carb foods from your diet regime. You will shed weight swiftly in this phase. However, most of weight loss will be due to water loss.
Having total duration of nine weeks, phase two is far more flexible than phase one. You are allowed to include low carb foods in your diet regime in this phase. You will shed weight at moderate pace in this phase. You will stick to this phase till your desired weight loss goal is achieved.
Exercises in Neris and India’s Idiot Proof Diet Plan
Neris Thomas and India knight themselves practiced low intensity exercises and maintained to obtain astounding results. You too can do any mild exercise while going along with the diet program. Brisk walking also can be done.
Some Healthy Tips
You generally fall into trap of binge eating or overeating when you are worried about something. Manufactured and highly processed foods are addiction creating foods. Worst part of these foods is more you eat them, more you crave to have them. Here are some healthy tips which will assist in you in overcoming emotional eating and losing weight swifter.
- No matter what happens, don’t skip your meals. Skipping your meals provides you a concrete reason to overeat in later meals of the day. When you will be fueled with good foods in morning, you won’t feel tempted to switch to unhealthy foods.
- Stress, anger, fear, anxiety etc. are main causes which push you into emotional eating. Endeavor to bring you out of these unhealthy emotional states of mind. You can watch baby videos, or read motivational wallpapers, or read inspirational stories. These activities will refresh you and will add zing into your life.
- Just like your body requires food to work perfectly, your mind also requires positive and motivational things to stay healthy. So, don’t forget to feed virtuous fuel to your brain at times.
- Sometimes despite trying everything, you just don’t feel comfortable. Well, to deal with such situations, keep raw fruits or nuts handy with you in your purse, eat them whenever you desperately feel like eating something.
Benefits of Neris and India’s Idiot Proof Diet
Neris and India’s Idiot Proof Diet will provide you following benefits.
- Food items recommended in diet program are delicious and are easily available.
- The diet plan will rapidly shed pounds from your body; rapid weight loss will give you powerful reason to abide by the diet program.
- Holistic approach of diet program will not only rid you from weight problem, but will also provide you great emotional support. Should you face any trouble while moving along with the diet program, you can freely access free online support service provided by the diet plan.
Drawbacks of Neris and India’s Idiot Proof Diet
Neris and India’s Idiot Proof Diet has some drawbacks also, let’s find out what they are.
- The diet program might sound appealing to women dieters, but it has disappointed male dieters because the diet plan has reflected only women related issues.
- The diet program has put great emphasis on proteins. Protein inevitably is one of the four vital macronutrients required by your body. But it has to be consumed in very small quantity. Should it be consumed in high quantity, it can create numerous new health problems in you.
- Dieters are likely to relish short term weight loss only because the diet program promises to offer rapid weight loss and therefore has eradicated numerous food items from the diet regime. With reintroduction of these eliminated foods, you will regain all the lost weight.
Sample Meal Plan
The diet program accentuates consumption of five small meals in a day. Let’s have a look at one of the sample meal plans of diet program.
You can have turkey slices, scrambled eggs, one cup of oatmeal, kiwi fruit etc. in your breakfast.
You can have baked beans, pistachio nuts, walnuts etc. in your morning snack.
You can have tuna salad, sausage, pastrami slices etc. in your lunch.
You can have broiled sea bass, fresh fruits such as kiwi, grapefruit, pear, peach etc. in your evening snacks.
You can have roasted slices of beef, bacon strips, shrimp etc. in your dinner.