The Five-Minute Full Body Stretch
Check out more Bowflex workouts here:
If you’re in need of a five-minute full body stretch, then this video is for you! This routine has 14 stretches, held for 20 second each, that will loosen your major muscle groups from head to toe.
One of the secrets of success with flexibility is having a routine. It doesn’t need to be long or complicated, either. Doing just a few minutes of basic stretches on most days of the week will help prevent the loss of flexibility while keeping your body performing optimally.
A few quick pointers:
1. Studies show that a great time to stretch is after a cardio workout, when your muscles are warm from the increased blood flow.
2. You should feel a gentle stretch, not pain.
3. Remember to breathe throughout the stretch
Subscribe for more workouts and tips:
Additional fitness tips:
– Find all the fitness solutions you’ll ever need to get on your way to being a healthier you.
– Head to the Bowflex Insider blog to read the latest in all things related to fitness and health and find simple ways to start losing weight.
Connect with us and socialize with other Bowflex enthusiats: